Sunday, September 30, 2007

A FRIEND is a GIFT you give yourself


A friend is a gift you give yourself. When you must "gift" your friend for her birthday, handle it with panache.

I feel that the best gifts are PERSONALIZED ones. If you want your friend to love your gift, think about what would make her happy. Ask yourself - What kind of a person is my friend? What are her favorite hobbies? What particular item does she need currently? Does she love gifts that are funky & artsy or conventional & useful? Did she mention that she'd ripped her old bag recently? I have a great suggestion.... Replace her ragged bag with a brand new, personalized, embroidered "monogrammed tote". This will give her something she probably would not buy for herself, but she will surely use often.
Need more suggestions? Visit http://www.names2u.com/ for lots of other options.

Please comment & tell us about YOUR best present to a friend or the present you loved the most & why!

3 comments:

power4life said...

Hi, what a beautiful sentiment. I too have some very special gifts available with my artwork on them, maybe you would like to take a look at http://www.zazzle.com/JenuArt they are all created from my rather unique artistic style. All gifts are either portraying the incredible power and energy of colour from my paintings or they have my photographs on them. I love having the opportunity to create these gifts, and share my art, from cards to t-shirts.I would love to hear what you think about them.

June

Unknown said...

Dude, what a post you have here. I really appreciate your all hard efforts for this. Need something like this for mother's day as well and it would be awesome if you can get personalized gifts and ideas. Thanks for sharing again.

Unknown said...

i also want that my friend and family members love my gift most. i always feel struggle with the gifts. But your idea of personalized gifts make me relaxed. Thanks.