Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woman... You are beautiful !!!

WOMAN… YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!


What makes me weak? - My fears
What makes me whole? – My religion
What keeps me standing? – My faith
What makes me compassionate? – My selflessness
What makes me honest? – My integrity
What sustains my mind? – My quest for knowledge
What teaches me all lessons? – My mistakes
What lifts my head high? – My pride, not arrogance
What if I can’t go on? – That’s not an option !
What makes me victorious? – My courage to climb
What makes me competent? – My confidence
What makes me sensual? – My insatiable essence
What makes me beautiful? – My everything
What makes me a woman? – My heart
Who says I need love? – I do
What empowers me? – My spirit
Who am I? A strong, proud woman !


“Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its trouble….
It empties today of it’s strength.”

No comments: